Looking for help applying to college or graduate school and interested in a great internship opportunity? Our growing Santa Monica-based startup is hiring an enthusiastic, passionate intern to assist with research and development. College students looking to sharpen their skills in market research while adapting to a fast paced environment with a social mission of increasing educational opportunities for college-bound students should apply. We’re looking for high achieving, organized, tech-obsessed team players who love details, analysis, and the step-by-step processes of making your ideas come to fruition. Most importantly, we’re looking for students who want to make a meaningful impact in shaping an early-stage organization.
The best part? You get to help us continue to grow, and help you get into your dream school. No previous experience necessary, just a thirst to learn and a go-getter attitude.
- Perform client research
- Uncover products and services that performed best last year and how to improve them
- Collect and implement testimonials from past clients
- Perform development on potential programs for clients
- Research and present opportunities for growth
- Document, create and maintain protocol for repeatable processes of tasks put forth *Recruit intern successor
WHAT INTERNS RECEIVE:
- Fun, easy going experience at an early stage ed/tech startup with a socially responsible mission
- Up to 1 weekly hour of free College Admissions Consulting, Graduate School Admissions Consulting, or Career Coaching with one of our founders
- A job that makes a direct, positive impact on the lives of local teenagers
- An opportunity to receive superb letters of recommendation
- An inspiring co-working space to study in and work on your own personal projects during off hours
- Free coffee, snacks, and weekly lunches
- Must be able to receive college credit
- 10-15 hours of weekly availability
- Demonstrated interest in market research (an interest in education is a plus!)
- Demonstrated interest in learning quantitative analysis methods
- Proficiency using Google Drive, managing iCal, and performing basic online functions
- Driver’s license and/or reliable transportation
Think you'd be a great fit? Send us your resume or relevant links (e.g., Linkedin) below.