Looking for help applying to college or graduate school and a great internship opportunity? Our growing Santa Monica-based startup is hiring enthusiastic, passionate interns to assist with operations and growth. Both High School and College students looking for experience in a fast paced environment with a social mission of increasing educational opportunities for college-bound students should apply. We’re looking for high achieving, organized, tech-obsessed team players who love details, strategy, and step-by-step processes and want to make a meaningful impact in developing/shaping an early-stage organization.
The best part? You get to help us continue to grow, and we get to help you get into your dream school. No previous experience necessary, just a thirst to learn and a go-getter attitude.
- Increase the efficiency and maintain orderliness of the SeekU studio
- Document, create and maintain protocol for repeatable processes that help business operations run smoothly
- Perform client, partner, and investor research for founders
- Respond to inquiries and set up/track sales process using a Client Relationship Management (CRM) dashboard
- Research and present opportunities for growth (including but not limited to strategic partnerships, investment fundraising, and new marketing channels)
- Assist in developing a long-standing internship program
- Recruit intern successor
What Interns Receive:
- Fun, easy going experience at an early stage ed/tech startup with a socially responsible mission
- 2 weekly hours of free College Admissions Consulting, Graduate School Admissions Consulting, or Career Coaching with one of our founders
- A job that makes a direct, positive impact on the lives of local teenagers
- An opportunity to receive superb letters of recommendation
- An inspiring co-working space to study in and work on your own personal projects during off hours
- Free coffee, snacks, and weekly lunches
- Must be able to receive college credit
- High Schoolers wishing to apply can receive credit through Santa Monica College. We are happy to help you complete the necessary paperwork to do this.
- 10-15 hours of weekly availability
- Demonstrated interest in entrepreneurship and startups (an interest in education is a plus!)
- Ability to provide writing samples
- Proficiency using Google Drive, managing iCal, and performing basic online research
- Love for technology and finding the newest apps
- Driver’s license and reliable transportation